Being a sensitive person and an author, social distancing and self-isolation feel familiar to me....Read More
One thing I have learned over the years is that the best and easiest way to improve my life, my...Read More
What makes you happy? Seems like a simple question we should all know the answer to, but it...Read More
Self-confidence isn’t something we are born with, we come into this world as a blank slate,...Read More
Hi, we are Nic & Tash
We started The Reflective Mind so we could share our journey as we learn to find balance, peace and fulfilment through mindfulness.
We are here to share the simplicity of mindfulness and to offer hope, inspiration and guidance to anyone exploring self-development.
We invite you to spend some time with us.
- Coping With Uncertainty
- A Guided Morning Meditation To Kickstart Your Day
- When Is The Best Time To Meditate?
- 8 Simple Ways To Be Mindful
- Relationship Dynamics For Conscious Couples
- 15 Self-Care Quotes, Just Take Care Of Yourself
- 8 Meditation Chairs For Back Support
- Meditation For Kids | A Practical Exercise
Join Our Newsletter
Receive regular mindful exercises, meditations, inspiration, and special offers that support your mindful practice
Some of the posts on our website contain affiliate links. We receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase anything from our links, which we will totally blow at BestSelf.co.